Dogtra eF-3000 Gold Invisible Fence
A cost effective alternative to traditional wood or iron fences with 40 acres maximum area coverage, perfect for residential and rural use.
Give your dog the freedom he/she deserves as well as your own peace of mind with the Dogtra ef-3000 Gold Invisible fence. The ef-3000 Gold is a cost effective alternative to traditional wood or iron fences with 40 acres maximum area coverage this unit is perfect for residential and rural use.
Sometimes, boundaries have to be placed in your yard, so your dog will learn the safe zone it can roam in. Electronic fences are the best training tool to keep your dog safe from running into the street without having to build an unsightly fence. The eF-3000 Gold offers the optimal way to train your dog on its own personal borders. Install the eF-3000 Gold yard containment system on your property with ease, and be amazed how configurable it is. With a range of up to 40 acres, a sleep mode that saves battery life when your dog is playing in the yard, and five different stimulation levels to fit your dog’s temperament, the eF-3000 Gold is the premier electronic boundary on the market. The stimulation feature even sends a vibrating page to your pooch when it approaches the boundaries, so it can quickly return to the established fence line, organically learning the borders without a correctional stimulation necessary.
- Waterproof collar/receiver
- Pager/vibration signal that warns the dog prior to electrical stimulation/correction
- Wire continuity indicator shows that the fence is in operational condition
- Five levels of intensity control on each collar/receiver, to match each dog's temperament
- Safety disconnect feature, the unit reactivates when the dog approaches the boundary again
- Easy to add additional collar/receivers
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Sleep mode to save battery life when your dog is playing safely within the boundary
- Fits dogs as small as 10 lbs (Receiver weight : 4.0 ounces)
- Long-range signal, 40 acres maximum area coverage
- Expansion Kit (sold separately)includes 50 flags, 500 feet 18-gauge underground fence wire and four waterproof splices
- Replacement or additional collar and receiver available (sold separately)
- Wall Mounting Transmitter
- Waterproof Collar/Receiver
- Transmitter power adapter
- Battery charger for collar/receiver
- Magnetic on/off switch tool
- 18 ga underground fence wire (500ft)
- Training Flag (50 ea)
- Waterproof Splices (4 ea)
- Test lamp
- Ground Wire (Dark Green)
- Transmitter Mounting Screws (2 ea) & plastic anchors (2 ea)
- Plastic training probes
- 3/4" longer contact points
- Owner's Manual & Training Manual
The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system to operate. The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator. "The wire should be buried approximately 4-6 inches into the ground, or deep enough to protect it from being damaged by any machinery or dug up by your dog. (The wire does not have to be buried in order to work.)"